Sunday, December 30, 2007

I was working for a new company.
Office type job desk's far away from each other.

My dream though was pretty erratic, part of it I was trying to find a chair someone took. Apparently there was not enough chairs to go around.

But every dream of mine usually consists of good looking girls that all
might want me at some point or another.

Hey, It's a dream right?

So, a girl that showed no interest in me was showing me around.
Then there was talk of a new years party and I was in the dancing room with her suddenly. Breaking it down, dancing along with some song. I can't remember but I'm pretty sure it would make almost anyone dance.
Then she was totally was
into me, after she saw me dance and all!

Dreams are funny in my case. I don't know I've said it before but I have mostly really good dreams?

No comments: