Friday, March 2, 2007

The Pyramid

I had a dream years ago, where I was searching for a pyramid. When I did finally find it, I knew I had to climb my way to the top. It was taller than any other pyramid.
So about three quarters of the way up I looked down. I of course being afraid of heights got that weird feeling of dizziness and blood pumping so my insides felt almost lifted. I calmed down by looking straight at the step I was on. When I calmed down I knew there was no turning back now. I just had to make it to the top. So I continued on.
Once closer to the top, it got more difficult because I could see the horizon and could tell by that, exactly how high I was actually up.
I got to the top and it was a square flat top about the size of a small room.
Nothing was there? I was still crouched because I couldn't stand up, being so afraid of heights and besides, there was nothing to hold on to.
All I could remember thinking was "now I have to make it back down!"
As soon as I started to make my descent, I woke up.

No comments: